We ate the yummy breakfast. Little tyler was enjoying the brownies.
Tyler and Isaac didn't want there picture taken until I told them I was putting the pictures I took on my blog.
Tyler, Isaac, Ethan and I made a deal that if someone in that group got a number prize we would all share it! Guess who ended up getting the big prize....ME!! I had to share my 5 peeps with the boys my age. After we took a group picture with all the kids,I hate pictures so I stood in the back. The older boys there wanted to find the last eggs. The little girl Malori's age started looking and trading what they got.We then all started to leave. "Goodbye and have a happy Easter on Sunday."
You are a good cookie maker....oh wait I wouldn't know because you have never made me cookies...hint hint!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! You are so nice to share with Ethan.
ReplyDelete