Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is finally here!!!

It's here, It's here!!! Yesterday, I woke up and thought it was going to be a rainy, cold day, but instead it was the opposite. When I woke up I looked out the window and said "It's spring!!" We went outside to play and have a good time with friends and family!! We did everything we could to celebrate the first day of spring.


Ella, Malori, and I coloring with sidewalk chalk.



After a while Maddie came over and the girls and I swang on the swings. Ella kept twirling.


This is my favorite picture. When ever I get on the swings I have to do this at least 3 times!





The girls and I jumped on the tramp. In this picture I caught Maddie in mid air!!!


Ella and I jumped for a while after the girls went inside to do something else. My mom probably kicked them out because they came back out after a few minutes. Yesterday we had so much fun outside!!! Thanks spring!!!


2 comments:

  1. Luky! Duky! are spring is covered in snow and it probably wont be the sunny spring until May first.
    I wish I could come see and play in your spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine doing that trick on the swing.

    ReplyDelete