9 more days!!! I'm counting down. My birthday is going to be so much fun!! On the 28th we are leaving to bear lake. My birthday is on the 30th!!! So I get to have my birthday up there with my family. It's my first time having my birthday somewhere else, but my house. Well I do want presents on my birthday so here is a list that I made:
1. camera
2. tanks from justice
3. shirts from justice
4. capris from justice
5. nail polish (alice in wonderland)
6. justin bieber album
7. drawing kit
8. michel musso album
9. jewrlrey
10. cell phone (orange or blue)
11. taylor swift album
12. $200
13. lap top
14. legnes from justice
15. a basket ball
16. oil patles
17.
18.
19.
20.
I have extra numbers so if I can think of any thing later I can just write it down myself. AHHHH!!! I just can't wait!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment